“Massage”
Review of South Sea Sanctuary - CLOSED

South Sea Sanctuary
More attraction details
Owner description: South Sea Sanctuary is a premier lifestyle boutique day spa located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo, Malaysia. Besides offering relaxation therapies and beauty treatments, we are well-known for our holistic health and wellness programs that aim to effectively heal the body, mind and soul.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Centrally located, we walked from our hotel (Hotel Sixty3) to this place.
The price is on the high side but you pay for service and ambiance.
I felt totally relaxed here.
Do check out their website before you make any booking as there might be some promotion going on.

2  Thank Ah_Ting80

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Feeling somewhat under the weather and drained from a week of hard partying in Hong Kong over the Sevens weekend I flew into KK for a bit of R&R. I decided to treat myself to the Holistic Body and Foot package (2 hour foot scrub, full body massage and foot massage) I went to South Sea Sanctuary based on other reviews and I was not disappointed.

Quality of the massages were fantastic and the service from welcome to leaving was great. I felt completely relaxed and felt compelled to write this quick review as soon as I got back. Great value as well!

1  Thank dmxstu
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to South Sea Sanctuary with my wife. Both of us had the foot massage. I think it is the best foot massage Ive ever had. The staff are very friendly, beautiful ambience, I feel totally relaxed. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank HaroldEswar
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Had the 2 hour Holistic Body & Foot package and it was one of the best massages I have ever had. Staff were friendly and attentive and the atmosphere at the spa was very relaxing. Good value for money given the quality of service and expertise of the staff.

2  Thank ISS83
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Went twice during my visit to KK. Service was great, prices were reasonable given the level of service

1  Thank RickyLeung