“Very good massage”
Review of South Sea Sanctuary - CLOSED

South Sea Sanctuary
More attraction details
Owner description: South Sea Sanctuary is a premier lifestyle boutique day spa located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo, Malaysia. Besides offering relaxation therapies and beauty treatments, we are well-known for our holistic health and wellness programs that aim to effectively heal the body, mind and soul.
Singapore, Singapore
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very good massage”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I went on the recommendation of Tripadvisor and there are no regrets. For the Christmas promotion, the firm is having a 2-hour body and foot massage for MR 150. It helps that the owner speaks English. The therapists are very skilful.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Contact12

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jakarta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beyond expectation..great spa experience”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Was on holiday in Kota Kinabalu with my friends, we were recommended by some other travelers to visit South Sea Sanctuary Spa. They were saying they had the best massage. We were happy to hear that and looking forward to it. I must say, we were surprised by the soothing interior design and the body treatment was awesome. Highly recommended to other travelers to spend some soothing time at this lovely place. Cheers

Visited October 2011
2 Thank c_arianto
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best spa i have been to in Sabah”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

i went in for a massage and reflexology and came out a changed person--it was a wonderful experience! I will visit when i am back in KK

1 Thank Helen S
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST MASSAGE!”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was recommended to go to South Sea Sanctuary as they had a good reputation for massages and they defiantely held that reputation up when I visted!

1 Thank tuttifrutti_chik
Kota Kinabalu
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Spa in Kota Kinabalu!”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I heard a lot of hype about this award winning spa, so I took my wife to try the Couple's Spa Package and we were truly impressed. It included a foot and body massage, body scrub and body wrap. My wife has sensitive skin after sunburn and she was recommended to use the virgin coconut oil. She loved it so much we bought a bottle back home. The service was good, the therapists were well trained and the place was clean. Will return in future.

1 Thank equatorfpl