“Great Spa in Kota Kinabalu!”
Review of South Sea Sanctuary - CLOSED

South Sea Sanctuary
More attraction details
Owner description: South Sea Sanctuary is a premier lifestyle boutique day spa located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo, Malaysia. Besides offering relaxation therapies and beauty treatments, we are well-known for our holistic health and wellness programs that aim to effectively heal the body, mind and soul.
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I heard a lot of hype about this award winning spa, so I took my wife to try the Couple's Spa Package and we were truly impressed. It included a foot and body massage, body scrub and body wrap. My wife has sensitive skin after sunburn and she was recommended to use the virgin coconut oil. She loved it so much we bought a bottle back home. The service was good, the therapists were well trained and the place was clean. Will return in future.

1  Thank equatorfpl

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I visited Kota Kinabalu in May and June 2011. Was looking to experience a good spa on my holiday. A friend recommended South Sea Sanctuary to me. The location is very central and convenient. I remembered from the moment I stepped into the spa, right till I left their doorstep, I was impressed by their excellent service and professionalism. The therapist were really patient and explained step by step the process of each massage therapy. AND I'm a very fussy & inquisitive customer.

I absolutely LOVE their Coffee foot scrub and Royal Lulur. I must applaud the Spa Manager for making me feel at home. I also liked their essential / massage oils so much I bought some home. I would definitely go back to this Spa whenever I'm in KK and recommend to anyone.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

My wife and I went for a free health talk at South Sea Sanctuary yesterday and was really inspired by how the spa is teaching people to become healthy through holistic and natural methods. We had such a nice time that we ended up buying triphala, pure Australian honey and virgin coconut oil, plus we took the 75 minutes foot reflex. The treatment was good, customer service was great (they make you feel right at home) and the spa was also clean and had a very cozy feeling that makes you not want to leave. Will definitely return again!

2  Thank Keith H
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We went to Southsea for a massage after a painful climb up mount kk. Chose the traditional Borneo massage, 60 minutes which cost us RM150 each. Massage was really good. Relieving the pain and stretched us out. It was very professionally done. Place is clean and will definitely return when we are next in KK.

1  Thank nicmarrymic
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Immediately felt like we had found an oasis the minute we stepped into this peaceful sanctuary. Even tho' we had a bit of miscommunication by phone regarding the booking, the staff were wonderfully flexible and sorted it out quickly. The massage therapists are all trained in-house, they have a unique blend of techniques and are excellent. (I just had a shiatsu massage at a 5 star resort the day before and thought that the massage here was better!). We quickly organised a repeat visit the next day before our flight out of KK! We'll definitely be coming back here again the next time we visit KK!!