“Highly recommended”

5 Star Hainanese Chicken Rice & BBQ Pork
Ranked #57 of 601 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I didn't expect this to be so good as it's like a chain restaurant located in multiple shopping malls! But it turned out to be the best hainanese chicken rice I've ever had. Service was also excellent and they close at 8pm (very late in KK)!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Delicious paku pakis and chicken rice. A must dine in place everytime I visit kota kinabalu. The have another branch in Wisma Merdeka.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Delicious and many variety of dishes; located within a food court, there are plenty of tables and seats.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I went here late one night as my flight arrived late and there didnt seem much ooen. I got told they had run out of chicken and duck, so i ordered the bbq pork with rice. The serving size was so small it was ridiculous. In fact two people at the next table ordered and got their meal just after me and they looked at their meal in astonishment, when I said its very small they agreed and laughed. I have since eaten at other restaurants in KK so I know there is much better value around, even late at night on Gaya st.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went there for supper. The service is acceptable but I would never consider it as friendly. The food is ok in my opinion. I suppose there will be a better restaurant for chicken rice in KK