“Its not my cup of tea”
Review of Green Connection - CLOSED

Green Connection
More attraction details
Owner description: Edutaintment Centre. A fun place for kids. This aquarium cum education centre provides endless entertainment for children of all ages.
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I just went there once. I dun see why should i pay for something not in my interest at all. Not worth for me n my family. I dun like this place.. Sorry.

1  Thank Cintame

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We visited KK from 2-6 Aug'12 and decided to drop by Green Connection for a visit, it turned out to be such a disappointment! The place was run down, in poor condition and even the so called big aquarium where you can see the fishes to be fed was dirty and you barely can see through the glass as it has this greenish layer behind the glass, I was really turn off. What pissed me off even more is the price they charged for this poorly run place for RM25 per pax, what a rip off! Please do not waste your money here and the owner of this place should really look into improving this place else foresee more complaints coming through.

8  Thank Felicia T
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Not recommended. Facility is run down, probably 50-60% of the exhibits are empty. I wouldn't bother going unless they revamp the entire attraction.

2  Thank lipita
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Some amazing fish and animals are at the green connection. As it is a not for profit organization some of the tanks look a bit run down. The price was cheaper for us as it was a public holiday at 15myr. Usually it is 25myr. Our guide Shiva was amazing, he was completing his practical side of his marine biology degree and had a wealth of information and passion. Find him or someone else as good and this will be well worth it.

1  Thank Deb0rahtheexpl0rer
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Filthy tanks, loads of mozzies, very awful environment for animals. They need to clean the animals cages/tanks more often and to make them more habitable. My partner specialises in reptile husbandery and he was disgusted!!!

2  Thank TJM0105