See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have stayed at the hotel twice now and it's mainly because of the location. It's situated right beside the Centre Point mall and just walking distance to the Filipino Market (or Pasar Pilipin as the locals called it) where you can find lots of interesting things. The rooms were okay and quite average overall (on my 2nd trip I got a room that has the tv on the left side wall of my bed so it's a painful experience to watch any tv) although entering the hallway is somewhat an experience for me since you need to get through a locked main door to reach the hallway. I guess it's good for safety reasons. And you actually need to climb a short flights of stairs before reaching the main elevator (since the reception area is situated several floors up the building)

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank amoichoty
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Budget hotel but somehow price quite at the high side even at promo rate. The room filled with cigar smell. 2nd night there was a cockroach on my bed, immediate eliminate is fine for me but afraid there might be more hidden & crawl into clothes or luggage. Breakfast so so...

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The deluxe room was big, and we even had a little sea view. The bathrooms were basic, and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is located right by the water front (great bars, great place to watch the sunset, night markets), and in a shopping center.

The rooms and the hallways smelled horrible, drunk neighbors woke us up multiple times at 3am (we had to go to the river for rafting at 5am), and I was more impressed with other hotels we stayed at.

Date of stay: August 2011
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Good location at Warisan Square with reasonable rate.

However the room is quite small and the toilet has strong smell.

Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank Mon_0624
Reviewed January 24, 2011

will be coming back again soon. As I know, this hotel is great. in a great location. we enjoy our nights during our stay. Romantic dinner in waterfront just 2 minutes walk, night club, Philipino Market. wow.. awesome with great rate. front desk give us a great information about great place to visit near by and good info about mount kinabalu, near by kundasang and very helpful. we dont need any car rental, as we know that we stay in city center. all in walking distance. this is the cheapest hotel from other hotel near by them. and the taxi driver help us too much. thanks to all that make our holiday in great memories!

Date of stay: January 2011