We spent one night in Cititel Express in KK on last 15th August. We stayed in a std double room that was clean and with every feature you need.
It's true that the room wasn't too much spacious but if you stay one or two nights is absolutely enough. The hotel is also in the centre of KK, just 5minutes walk to the seaside restaurants and bars area and is also 15minutes from the airport by taxi. If you are looking for a convenient and clean location in KK, this should be your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu, a 100% Smoke-Free Hotel since 1 November 2017, offering 275 guestrooms with all the essential amenities for a refreshing experience with great value. Guestrooms are cosy with eclectic mix of stylish feature wall, anchored along efficiency with essential amenities such as Wi-Fi (inclusive of all public areas), LCD TV with satellite channels, electronic safe and power shower. Each guest floor from Level 1 to Level 11 offers common ironing room and hot & cold water dispenser. Located strategically in the heart of the city within Asia City complex, a mere 10-minute drive from the airport and walking distance to several local shopping centres, the hotel operates on the philosophy of “Smart, Clean, Simple”, offering a different dimension of accommodation to the business and leisure travelers – simplicity with a value-focus experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Sabah