“Consistently Good”
Review of Laundroluxe

Laundroluxe
Ranked #3 of 676 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Description: Laundroluxe is more than a laundry shop. It is also a place where you can sit, relax, dine, and wash. We have a head chef , kitchen crew and baristas who take pride in their work. Every ingredient is selected from the best quality available and carefully cooked so that what you eat simply pleases your taste buds. At Laundroluxe,we are committed to ensure that you have the best experiences with us
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I've been here 3 times for brunch and laundry so far in the past month. The service and quality of food has been consistently good. The staff are very friendly and attentive unlike other places in KK. This place is great value for money, there are other places where you will pay a lot more for a lot less. I'm a big fan of the concept as its really something that is needed by certain groups of people, obviously it's not necessary for everyone, but for those of us who need it, its great!

1  Thank Sarah P

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Absolutely overprice! The price they charged is not tally with the food quality they served. Disappointed and I will never go back again.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

A laundry run in conjunction with a restaurant? Bizarre. Back to restaurant. Spartan deco but tasteful. Wine list probably too small. Food is interesting but not memorable. My sirlion steak had little meat taste but texture was there. Lamb shanks was good. Staff very friendly. Depends on expection.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Laundroluxe on Friday with two friends. It was her birthday.
We were all impressed with the whole evening from arrival to departure.
What was really pleasing was it pretty much lived up to other recommendations on Trip Advisor in terms of food and service.
I have to pay the highest of praise to our two service staff Zul and Lena. They didn't miss a beat and delivered their craft (service) with class, knowledge and the most charming attitude and smile. Congratulations and thank you to the both of you. You really were a major part of the fabulous time we had.
My wife and I arrived first and had a pre dinner drink. My beer was ice cold and my wife's Espresso Martini was excellent.
We brought a bottle of champagne and a bottle of red with us as did our friends. This was acceptable as it was our friend's birthday and the husband fed in advance. Consequently we were not charged corkage. We did buy a few beers and the birthday girl had a Cosmopolitan which she also was super impressed with.
The food was generally sublime.
My wife and I had the mushroom arancini which was beautifully and delicately flavoured and as good as we've had.
My friend had the lobster bisque which he said tasted good but was a lot thinner than he (and we) we used to.
Birthday girl had the ravioli which she was very happy with especially upon learning the pasta was home made. But more than that it was a well made seafood ravioli with a delicious sauce all of which was made on premise.
My wife had the lamb rack and again ĺoved it. The mash and accompaniment were also excellent and she gave it an 8.5 out of 10. I think she thought she was a judge on Master Chef.
My friend and I both had the surf and turf and were delighted that the steaks were both cooked as requested and the seafood was perfectly cooked and well flavoured.
Our only criticism would be that couple of the accompaniments were cold...tasty but cold when they should have been hot.
It seems a common thing in Malaysia particularly with Malaysian food. To the point that main dishes are often served cool. It seems to be cost related ie they don't want to pay for heating.
The birthday girl was the only one who had
dessert..a creme brulee which she said was "yummy" and very creamy, perhaps a little too creamy. But very nice.
Back to the service briefly.
Sadly hospitality service in dining establishments/restaurants in Kota Kinabalu and Malaysia has a long way to go to improve. WHICH MAKES LAUNDROLUXE STAND OUT FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASOBS!!
Absolutely fantastic guys. Well done.
Don't miss this place if you live here in KK or food is an important part of your holiday trip.
We would highly recommend Laundroluxe and will definitely be back. Perhaps for my birthday in a couple of months!!
Thank you again.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Good food, even with very descent tiramisu! The portions where not too big. Good service of the staff. Bit pricey