- I like the idea of the co-owner doing the fetching at the airport. I can call him any time I want and be picked at the airport. It makes me trust the place.
- I negotiated everything via email. They reply quickly. Website is updated.
- near the airport just like any place in KK. about 15 minutes. If light traffic, less.
- near cheap restaurants.
- near banks
- near the city center, very close to any thing you need.
- transport can be arranged by the hotel at a reasonable price (30MYR-daytime, 35MYR-dawn)
- Internet (free wifi) is very slow and sometimes does not work. Maybe this applies to all of KK. They have lousy broadband services.
- not so quiet, needs some sound-proofing
- no toiletries (soap, shampoo), only towel
- TV is not working.
- you can smell cigarette smoke in the corridor sometimes, needs proper exhaust.
- the exterior has exposed wires and dusty, needs some beautification :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Borneo Gaya Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Gaya Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Gaya Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah