“Premium ice cream”
Review of Camaca

Camaca
Ranked #4 of 16 Dessert in Kota Kinabalu
Reviewed January 26, 2019

I came here for an ice cream for dessert after eating dinner on one of the nights I was in Kota Kinabalu earlier this month. It's a premium ice cream venture, and quite incongruous to see it in KK and especially the location, alongside one of the busier traffic thoroughfares. That said, the ice cream was really very good. Prices quite high by local standards.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank KGB777

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Purchased the Musang King ice-cream (> rm20 per cup). Taste wise there was nothing spectacular about the Musang King flavour, taste like a normal durian ice cream thus it's kinda overpriced. Texture abit icy. Service wise, we felt some preferential treatment for foreign tourists over the locals, first try and that's it, it didn't really want to make us go back there again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank traveller12345784
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

nice atmosphere, lovely staff, a heaven place for people with sweet tooth yet still wanna be healthy ;)
give this place a shot, you wont regret it

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I never understood this place. Advertised as “chocolatier” but only had truffles and some blocks with nuts and nothing else.
To me this place is more ice cream shop than chocolate shop. I tried Musang king durian ice cream last night around 8:30p.m. And I found it very good in terms of flavour and texture. I will go and eat durian ice cream again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Only place I tried with staff have sound knowledge in the beans n recommendation of what you preferred, pastry n confectionery are subjective to individual taste, the male server had improved in serving us since I make some remark on that, keep up the good job, sad part is Ivy not with this outlet now.

Date of visit: February 2018