its a budget hotel with an excellent location. a door step to Gaya Street. walking distance to KK's many attraction, such as night market, shopping malls and eateries.easy to get a taxi. wi-fi is a bit lousy although the modem was located front of the room. the room was small and old tv with limited channel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 01 Jan 2017 is the start of a new year!!! We at Pantai Inn is glad to inform all our current customer and future customers we are finally unveiling our newly renovated rooms, lobby and restaurant! After a few years of designing and hearing feedbacks from our loyal customers we have incorporated your feedbacks into our rooms. We at Pantai Inn would like to extend a warm welcome to you soon!! See ya! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pantai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Pantai Inn Kota Kinabalu, Sabah