stayed 4 nights. Room was not clean with view of roofs. The labour staff were good and friendly. Reception rude. Tourism desk alongside in arcade rude. Breakfast staff lovely. Manager made us uncomfortable watching staff. Windows were filthy. Expensive for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel
- The Klagan Regency Kota Kinabalu, Sabah