We stayed at this venue early in May 2013.Very pleasantly suprised by the staff.Room on the 18th floor with views of surrounding countryside. The sun rose from behind the mountain range and brightened our room from early morn and through the day. Breakfast was included in our deal as was early check in on arrival and late checkout on the last day. Without these extras I have doubts about my surrvival as I had no sleep from the previous morning as the plane left Perth at 1am arriving at KK at 6.30am. Other meals were good at the dining room too. Oddles of choice for meals also at the HUGE shopping complex. A holiday enjoyed because of excellent service given by ALL staff. My wife has said she would like to return which is a BIG plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel
- The Klagan Regency Kota Kinabalu, Sabah