This condition in this hotel is very comfortable and the staff is very helpful.
The front office staff is very cheerful and nice.
On the first night after we arrive there from bangkok, there was a restaurant just next to this hotel called Borneo Curry House.
The dishes was very delicious as we eat Nasi ayam penyet , nasi lalap KK and the coconut tom yam . The tom yam coconut was superb . The price is very cheap and affordable. If not mistaken, nasi lalap kk only RM 7, tomyam coconut is just RM12, and ayam penyet is just RM 7.50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel
- The Klagan Regency Kota Kinabalu, Sabah