We stayed in a club room and were thrilled with the amenities.At first I was disappointed how far we were from city but after staying here I was very happy with the value. With the Hyper mall so close it was very convenient for shopping and food and with 2 teenagers this was great. We caught the complimentary shuttle from the complex to the city often but for our dive trips we had to be at the jetty before 9 and the shuttle starts at 10am. A cab fare was 20- 30 Ringgit often depending on the time or wetness of the passengers. This hotel had great breakfasts,great pool bar,Club benefits included complimentary non alcoholic drink and nibbles between 5-7, Staff were friendly and helpful and stored my luggage for 3 days while we were on a side trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a 25-minute drive from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport, The Klagan Regency offers exceptional comfort and value in Kota Kinabalu. The hotel has direct access to 1Borneo Hypermall which houses a selection of over 300 shopping, leisure and dining outlets. The Klagan Regency is also an excellent venue for any events with the capacity to hold up to 1,800 persons. It's close proximity to many corporate and government offices as well as several tourist attractions in Kota Kinabalu, making this the preferred hotel for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Klagan Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel
- The Klagan Regency Kota Kinabalu, Sabah