“Snorkelling in Paradise”

2-Tank Dive in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
$62.00*
Snorkeling Day Trip with Coral Flyer Zipline in Kota Kinabalu
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went snorkelling on both Manukan and Mamutik Islands. For a novice snorkeller both locations are excellent. They provided picturesque coral outcrops with abundant and diverse fish populations. My only problem was a sunburnt back from about 5 hours in the water. Both islands provided great facilities for family outings.

1  Thank Bake50
There are newer reviews for Manukan Island

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

So many rubbish at beach...after snorkelling there my skin got itchy, overall just so so only.. Management should take note for this issues... Got many complaint for beach cleanliness

1  Thank sukhri
Reviewed April 22, 2013

A fantastic island to take your family. Good facilities public and private.
Safe area for family to swim, snorkel and just relax.
Fantastic being able to see coral up close but a shame that people break off pieces and or take pieces with them.

1  Thank FrogTravellingOn
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I think we're a bit spoilt with pristine beaches in Australia, but we decided to take the kids out to one of these islands if only for the boat trip. I was happy to see the hotel workers sweeping and collecting up the plastic bags, but I'm not sure why we pay any money to the Malaysian National Parks board - the beach was full of plastic and plastic under foot. We didn't bother to snorkel, but swam with a school of zebra fish under the jetty. I wouldn't pay money to snorkel here.

2  Thank deanhuddlestone
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It gets hot and humid, the view is nice surrounded by an almost clear sea water, you could see the fish swimming arround you as you play around the beach. They got rentals for snorkelling gear. Snorkelling fees different, scuba diving, training and the such. Those who love the sea and underwater activity, here's the place to be in Sabah. I like the scene pretty much but it was too hot to spend the whole day at the beach even at the shades so as to speak. Some eateries selling food, decent enough to satisfy me at least.

1  Thank waleos