Nothing much to expect when you paid on Less than MYR 50 for 2 night stay BUT is a wow when mall is easily accessible for food, shopping is just 5 min walk from the Hotel itself. Staff have a big smile although is just a budget hotel. Convenient store just next to the reception. Drinking water dispenser also located in the hotel lobby itself.
Just the entrance to room in 2nd and 3rd floor located in a real strange place .... Public Toilet ...OMG
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu - Borneo's highest peak, this select service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize - 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah