Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu
Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa(Kota Kinabalu)
$313
$275
Shangri-La.com
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
$124
$118
  • Pool
Hotel Grandis(Kota Kinabalu)
$100
$97
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
$100
$97
The Klagan Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
$49
$148
$150
$108
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Shangri-La Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
$56
$49
Hotel Sixty3(Kota Kinabalu)
$124
$80
Trip.com
All reviewsstar pricepower showerunder one rooflargest mallcomfortable bedother hotelscomfortable stayhypermalltoiletriesdryer
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Though the condition of hotel facilities especially air-conditioners are not as good as the first few times when I stayed, still I preferred it due to its reasonable charges and conveniences for food and shopping. As for transportation, taxi is available. if you know where you want to go and like the cheapest mean, then you just walk across the road to catch mini buses plying along the way for just RM1.00 and you can get connected to places that you like to go.

I think I shall still choose Tune Hotel at 1Borneo if I can book hotel room at a very low fare when there is a promotion.

Room Tip: Rooms at mid floor are cooler as first floor may be a bit nosier.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
DeSilvaTunehotels, Manager at Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the review and we hope you will try out our other hotels for another pleasant experience.

See you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It's not recommend if you plan to stay here for more than 3 nights. My experience was, 4D3N, first two nights was good, third night I feel bored. No window, ventilation very bad. Location wise is good, locate nearby 1Borneo shopping mall. Won't get hunger for food.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Just stay in hotel at night at will go out all the day will be fine...
For me is ok...although it is very far from airport but still in centre place that we want to go....
It is cheaper and got air con and this will not to comment bad already ....

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2014

1) ROOM - Air Cond not cold in the room (technician said mostly all room like this), Hair Dryer spoiled, Mattress - Left side slumped.
2) Noise from the main road through window (Especially Saturday midnight, Mat Rempit along that main road). Music vibration from the Ground Floor Pub.
3) Access Card - 4 nights stay there but 3 times of reactivate required.
4) Corridor to the room very warm as air cond was not on.
5) Tiles and wall cracking here and there.
6) Far from City Town.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to find that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We apologize for this.

Please drop me further details of your stay at sharon.desilva@tunehotels.com and I will get the fix it crew to work on the room as soon as possible.

Let me know if you require anything further in planning your future stays with Tune Hotels and I will assist in every possible way to make your stay a pleasant one.

Thank you for the review.

Regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stay here 2 days. The room design only for trapped heat like in sauna. no window, totally no ventilation. The fan inside won't give any change of temperature. need purchased add-on air con. However, my room air con. not funtion well. The cool air need long time (about 6 hrs.) flow to every corner. Not suggest to stay in this hotel. Cheap but no quality.

Dear Guest,

We apologize to hear that the air conditioning was faulty. If you could send me your stay details to sharon.desilva@tunehotels.com and I will get the fix it team sort this matter out.

Please connect with me directly if you require any assistance in future. We hope to welcome you back and provide better service.

Thanks for pointing this out to us for our action.

Regards,