We had a sort stay, just 1 night at 1 Borneo. The room was very clean and nice, the bed was so comfy. It is located in a huge shopping centre in Sabah, but a bit far from the main town. The surrounding place was very nice, with a huge parking area. All was great except the aircond ventilation was not good as some part of the room was too cold while the other part was a bit warm. But that didnt bother us much as we just stay for 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu - Borneo's highest peak, this select service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize - 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah