Do not stay here if you drive as parking fees can cost you a lot more. It is RM6 per entry so if you travel in and out 3 to 4 times a day, that you have to prepare to pay RM20++ for parking fee. Hotel does not provide parking lot as it is budget hotel, they do not expect their guest can afford to drive.
Room a/c not cool even thought after numerous complains. No hot water facilities so if you are bringing families, be ready to get yourself a electric kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu - Borneo's highest peak, this select service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize - 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah