I can't complain about this place, i think it cost about £20 a night, you had to pay about an extra £1 for a towel each day and for aircon. You also have to pay for the TV too which i didn't bother with.
The room is pretty basic, a room with a bed, a rail for a few clothes and a safe. There is a small shower room too. I would recommend earplugs too if your at the front of the building.
The staff are very pleasant and helpful, you can get a free shuttle bus to KK from the shopping centre on the hour every hour. There are plenty of places to eat near by as it has a hyper mall attched to it.
There is also a 7eleven shop for snacks. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu - Borneo's highest peak, this select service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize - 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotel - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah