Rundown, abandoned and lacking virtually all the facilities listed on Agoda (unless a half empty fridge of soft drinks counts as a "bar"), the flooded bathroom, flickering strip lights and unlit abandoned pool, made this feel like a sleazy dangerous and depressing highway motel from a budget horror movie set in New Mexico. And I am being generous.
Combined with the "mid range" $45 price tag (I would have felt ripped off if I'd paid $10 so $45 was a joke!) and the fact that despite being 3 minutes from the budget terminal the taxi still costs RM25 or RM50 if you have an early flight makes this the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I tried to give it zero stars, but TA requires a minimum of one.
If you need a hotel near the airport shell out and extra couple of dollars and for the love of god stay anywhere but here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 85-room (inclusive of double, twin, triple and 5-bed family) condotel, ideally located next to Tanjung Aru Plaza, 3 minutes away from Air-Asia Terminal 2 and Tanjung Aru Beach. 10 minutes to Kota Kinabalu City Centre. Facilities include: Open-air Cafe Restaurant serving Asian and Western cuisines, swimming pool, up to 120-seater Conference Room and up to 30-seater mini-function rooms. Airport transfers on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seapark Condotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seapark Condotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Seapark Condotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah