Booked this seafront penthouse from Agoda. Is personally managed by this guy named Kenneth.
Apartment is huge, bedrooms are huge, easily sleep 11 person and above. Located quite near the city, Filipino market just a stone throw away, a small mall nearby, and some pubs/bars across the street as well. We rented a car and there is parking space as well in the apartment complex.
Place is clean but there are some stains in the bathroom. When we checked in, bathroom was a little wet and I hate wet bathrooms. One of the bathroom flush was not working properly so we had to lift up the lid and manually pull the handle. Air-cond is working but not particularly cold (probably due to the size of the room). Loved the fluffy pillow.
No complains for the price we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina-Homestay offers holiday condos run by Samajaya Borneo Sdn. Bhd. Each Condo have 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and balcony. There are two swimming pools, gym and a squash court. Marina Court is located in the centre of Kota Kinabalu very close to all the waterfront restaurants, bars and cafes. The airport is only about 15 mins away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Marina Court Resort Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Court Resort Condominium Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Marina Court Resort Condominium Kota Kinabalu, Sabah