Hi all. I and my family was in Everly Putrajaya on 31 till 2 October. Hotel was clean and everything was new.
The receptionist was friendly but they need a little more training on managing the customer booking and check-in process. I think think system administrator or the IT people must review the system from time to time to make check-in process faster.
The toilet was very clean and we like the way decoration was made. But the hot and cold water need fine tuning cause there was time when the cold water supply seems to be cut off, and only hot water..reminded wife not to set the hot water to high when bathingthe child )
The best part is the bed, my wife praised the bed for giving him peacefull, great slumber at night and also when taking day naps with the children (while I was outside meeting with client )
Another thing about the location, superb!The Alamanda was just 5 minutes walk away , and my wife very conveniently walk with our lovely child to the Alamanda Shopping. Thus giving her precious time to spend his time with our children while I was out working. (Initially I planned to stay at Pullman Putrajaya, but on second thought decided to stay at Everly coz the good location and proximity to Alamanda)
Wifi was free, and I appreciate that whenever I need to check my email or facebook regarding works. Thunmbs up!:)
But there are drawback:-
1. I seldom see the security guard at the basement parking, sometime feel a bit unsecure , any outsider could come..anytime
2. There is no swimming pool guard, it would be better if you have one especially when children have swim there
3. Upon check-in we found soiled bed sheet and one pillow smelly, looks like it was not change bythe housekeeping person, so we call the housekeeping.Thankfully they came within 10 minutes :)
Not so many choice of breakfast menu, but one was my wife and child favourite: The croissant
All of all I give Everly 8.5 out of 10, but still I think the price, location and the facilities still the best if not better than the other 4 star hotel in Malaysia.
Thumbs up, will stay again on my next visit to Putrajaya! :) We were happy while staying there! :) Good impression you leave us with! :) Keep up the good works, improve .. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Everly Putrajaya is a newly opened 382 bedroom hotel adjacent to the Alamanda Mall. We have a selection of superior, deluxe and executive rooms and suites over 15 floors. We offer complimentary wifi in rooms and public areas.Current facilities include a restaurant, lounge cafe, business centre and banqueting facilities which can accommodate in excess of 1000 guests. The swimming pool and temporary gym are now open for your enjoymnet. Our well appointed gym which will feature Technogym equipment is expected to open in the fourth quarter of 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Booking.com so you can book your The Everly Putrajaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.