Had to spend 2 day trips in putrajaya, and had lunch at Shangrila given the good reviews and being a Golden Circle Jade member, however what a mistake!
First the pro's
1) Vallet Parking - only RM5, saves you from having to walk from the open air car park which is around a 5min walk in the hot sun
2) Staff - very service oriented and friendly
3) There is a baby room in the ladies wash room.
Now to the food...
1) Low value for money - RM110
2) Not much choice - i was surprised at the limited variety
3) Taste/Quality - wasn't impressed
On day 2, i had lunch at Pullman which costs RM65, and if you ignore price there was far more variety and better quality at Pullmans. In fact if the prices were reversed, it would have made more sense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Putrajaya Shangri-La, the exclusive address for business or leisure, is an intimate, stylish city resort committed to personalized service. It is strategically located on a green hilltop enclave overlooking the heart of Putrajaya, Malaysia's 21st century garden city which houses the new Federal Government, close to the Prime Minister's Centre and the majestic Royal Palace. By road, the Hotel is just 25 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 30 minutes away from the city of Kuala Lumpur, all within Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Putrajaya Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel Putrajaya
- Shangri La Putrajaya