“Acceptable”

The Village @ Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Putrajaya
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Features exquisite local architecture topped with its traditional attap roofing. The restaurant’s unique modern Mediterranean and contemporary Asian cuisine provide a state of relaxation and enjoyment on the lake. Operation hours - Tuesdays till Sundays| 7.00pm - 11.00pm
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Conveniently located next to Lakeside with a nice view. Food was acceptable and so was service and value. Overall thumbs up.

1  Thank Sweeteners

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Decent meal - had the roasted lamb, the wife had braised lamb shank. Nice portions and the taste was fine

1  Thank SenecaTheElder
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I regret spending RM110 nett per person for a so called weekend barbeque which i think is worth only rm30. The choices of food is ver limited and the range of seafood is very poor. I will not return to this restaurant in the future and certainly will not recommend to anyone else.

5  Thank VinaSoepie
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I reserved a table for my family to celebrate my wife's birthday there and opted for the BBQ buffet dinner. We were sold when we saw the promotional poster with a photo of a prime juicy steak sizzling on the flaming pit, thinking that 98RM ++ per person seems to be OK. When we arrived at the place, we were greeted by a friendly waiter and he promptly guided us to our table and since I've called earlier and had arranged for my wife's birthday cake to be served there, he kindly reminded me that the cake is ready and to just give him the cue and he will serve the cake. All seems well until i got to the BBQ spread.

There waiting on the average sized bbq pit lay a row of bbq'd chicken wings, halved flower crabs, a fish head, halved crayfish and satays. So i asked for some crayfish and crabs while thinking where's the steak that i saw on the poster? I then saw them, it was there sitting at one corner, in nugget sizes. Feeling underwhelmed, i skipped them thinking maybe I have a go at them after eating the crayfish. Upon tasting my first plate of bbq'd seafood, I thought did I just sat gazing at the lake for an hour before i take the first bite of my bbq? because it didnt taste hot nor warm. It taste like its been left to cool off for an hour. I like my BBQ hot fresh from the pit, so i asked the person manning the underwhelmed bbq pit station to heat it up before they serve it on my plate on my next round.

Next, I went to the salad bar and decided to cleanse my mouth from the bbq food cos it left a bad taste. The greens available all looked slightly withered and they dont taste fresh. Items at the desert counter looks marginally better than its taste. I felt so sorry for my wife, we were looking forward for a nice dinner experience overlooking the lakeside but it didnt happen for us, the only food that gave us some joy was the tomato soup, cos it was tasty & HOT.

After pondering how the dinner buffet should have gone, I went up to the waiter and told him to send my wife's birthday cake to our room instead.

2  Thank MEsposo
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We took a taxi from Bangi to have a nice 'dinner on the Lake'. It was a very quiet period, very few people in the area ... and had called the hotel first. Until we arrived and learned that it was closed for a private function for three days. It costed us a small fortune in paying two taxis .... Never again!

2  Thank Gonzalo_de_Berceo