“Great Location - Great Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
gurney paragon just opposite
gurney paragon just opposite
living room
yr home away from home
gurney plaza 5 minutes walking
new G hotel is just opposite
tgv imax cinemas just opposite
50 inches tv and satellite tv and blueray player
dining room wz dining sets
dining room
washing machine and dryer, kitchen
fridge, microwave, kettle and gas stove
master bedroom ensuite with longbath and shower room
2nd bedroom wz two super single beds
3rd bedroom wz kingsize bed
bar counter
tea corner
kitchen with washing machine and dryer
Heritage collections
tropical green
tropical green surrounded for nice walk.
Heritage Penang
heritage cheong fatt tze mansion
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rodahn G
“Great Location - Great Apartment”
Reviewed October 20, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Host responded immediately and provided excellent support for our stay. Arranged driver to pick us up from the airport, and then provided a quick tour of the local area. Great location, close to food of all kinds (several hawkers corners plus upmarket restaurants). Very close to Gurney Plaza and Paragon shopping centres plus other cheaper centres. Great apartment with pool. Young teenage children felt safe and secure in the secure complex. RM20 taxi to George Town, Nice walks along the Parisian Gurney. Thanks vet much Teoh!

Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Teenagers
Oct 20, 2015
Dear Mr and Mrs Rodahn,

Thank you for taking time to write me such a glowing review. I really feel grateful and thankful. It is my duty and responsibility to make sure you all have an enjoyable holiday and comfortable stay. I hope to see you both and your two beautiful daughters in very near future.And my special thanks for helping me washing the bedsheets. I really appreciate very much. Please keep in touch.
Once again. Thank you very much.
nat280
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely relaxing stay”
Reviewed October 5, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My mother and I stayed in September 2015 for 10 nights and had a lovely stay. The location is very convenient walking distance to Gurney Plaza/Paragon and walking distance to Palau tikus. The apartment is very spacious, well decorated and has everything you could possibly needs such as washing machine/tumble dryer/iron/ironing board/hairdryer/ large fridge and freezer space. There is a large swimming pool which is shared between other apartments. View from balcony is lovely which faces the swimming pool. The owner of the apartment is extremely welcoming and literally could not be of more help.

We had an extremely enjoyable and comfortable stay and would highly recommend our friends to stay here.

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 5, 2015
Dear Natalie,

Thank you very much for your great review. I am extremely glad you have a peaceful and happy stay here. I am so glad to know you and your mother and I am grateful to you and your mother kindness and understanding. I will definitely host you all in the coming trip.
By the way, Natalie, the guards really ask me who is this pretty lady in your place. So sweet and so pretty. Ha! Ha! I told you sure they will ask.
linyap196...
Singapore
“Great location, cool comfort and warm hospitality”
Reviewed July 7, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The location, rooming arrangement and price was suitable for our family group of 4 adults.
Once we confirmed and paid for the booking, our host was in touch directly via email and Whatsapp offering information and assistance with our upcoming trip to Penang.

On touchdown, we contacted our host by phone for self-drive directions to the apartment and met her there directly for check-in. The cosy, clean and well equipped ground floor apartment offered firm mattresses, strong air-conditioning, wi-fi, cable tv and a patio overlooking the landscaped swimming pool area. The secure and quiet environment also gave us good rest hours after full days out.
We couldn't be more delighted with the convenience of being within 5 mins walking distance of foodie haven, Pulau Tikus & Gurney Drive and shopper's delights, Gurney Drive & Gurney Paragon.

Many thanks to our host for her warm hospitality and helpfulness during our stay.
No hesitations in recommending this accommodation. We look forward to staying there again on our next trip to Penang.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness, strong air-conditioning and firm mattresses.
Liked least: Apart from lift access from underground carpark, there are several short flight of stairs walking from the guardhouse to the apartment. Not convenient for wheelchairs, elderly or heavy luggage.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 8, 2015
Hello, Lin, I am really grateful and touched by your encouraging words to me during your stay here and thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate and will remember what you said. You are really a special guest to me and I will remember you forever. Once again, thank you very much from me and my husband, nice to meet you all and hope to see you soon.
laurenltt...
Singapore, Singapore
“Very convenient location for group stay of 6. Walking distance to Gurney Plaza, Paragon, Gurney Drive”
Reviewed June 28, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

conveniently located with 2 areas to explore. on the left of guard house, across the road to Gurney Plaza, Paragon and Gurney Drive. On the right, to a nice area with street food at night, cafes.

Make sure you bring your own mosquitos repellent. Though there are mosquito nettings, but some mozzies were in the aircon room.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jun 29, 2015
Dear Lauren, Thank you for spending time writing the review for me. As I was doing the painting on the bedrooms before one week of your arrival, and I am scare of the
smell of the paint still there when you arrive, so I open the window everyday for the smell to go away, and this may cause the mosquitoes in the bedrooms. I am sorry about this.
Ky C
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Excellent 5-star accomodation”
Reviewed June 18, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The condo is spacious, comfortable and clean, so are the bathrooms. The kitchen has a washing machine and is fully equipped. Furthermore, Wifi and Astro are also available. Meanwhile, it offers a panoramic view of the swimming pool with a perfect balance of lush greenery.
Its strategic location is an extra advantage. It offers easy access to shopping malls and eateries. Iconic landmark like Gurney Drive is just a stone's throw away.
The place is guarded, therefore it is quiet and safe. Privacy is rest assured.
We love our stay, it makes us feel comfy and homey, definitely will recommend to friends.
Reservations well in advance are recommended.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Jun 18, 2015
Thank you very much, and hope to see you all again very soon. All the best
to you and your family.
huanxiric...
Penang Island, Malaysia
“The best of the best”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is my most memorable stay with my spouse in the holiday rental. I should have stayed more days in such a clean, quiet n comfortable n relaxing ambience condo. But the condo has the booking n not able to extend. The host is very helpful n she starts communicating with me once i made the booking to make sure we have the perfect stay. The location is very convenient to everywhere. It is the central location. Security is very safe. The pool view is relaxing. I really love this place. Will come back soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: services location n cleanliness
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Jun 9, 2015
Thank you.Helen. I really appreciate you take the time to write me the review. And what I want to say that you both are loving couple n really inspired by the lovingness. Let come again n fill my house with all the lovingness. Ha!Ha! Hope to see you soon. Once again. Thank you very much.
Chan0329
Selangor, Malaysia
“Nice and comfortable ~~”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I am very happy with this owner as she is a kind and patient with us. I am the first time to book condo for my trip (normally I book hotel, so I try condo this time), i had a lot of questions and she really answer to me one by one. She always give suggestions for our trip. She really warm and friendly. Me and my friends like this condo is because is very clean and a lot of things provided and she make us feel comfortable wth the condo... Very nice. Personally I love this condo is because it is quiet and relaxing... Besides that, it is very convenient as it located in the center, we no need to take long time to travel to art streets, plaza ( just opposite the condo), and a lot of food stalls around the condo. It's very convenient... Thank you Ms Teoh....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The environment of the condo
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jun 4, 2015
Dear Miss Chan,

Nice to meet you all and I am happy that you like my place. Your group is very friendly and just like family members to me. I am really glad I met you all. See you in Penang soon and even though no stay also must keep in touch. All the best to you in everything
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing