We booked via "Asia rooms" and at 180RM a night we were expecting atleast a half decent stay. What a disappointment.
- Booked a deluxe room for 3 nights, not available first night when we arrived so upgraded (to room 801) but had to change rooms the next day. Ok I can handle this.
- no hot water in 801
- room to change to not ready in morning, told 30mins, 2 hrs later I had to chase it up. Moved to 702.
- dirty linen in 702
- no hot water in 702, change to 502 within 2 hrs of changing from 801-702
- hot water cuts out at 11pm in 502, ring reception and fixed, did they turn it off??
- breakfast closed 20mins early
- toilet in 502 runs all the time
- shower in 502 leaks all over the floor even though it is separate.
The rooms are of a low standard of cleanliness and well worn. Thenstaff are ok but let down by the poor hotel. I ended up getting a discount but only after having to ask for it. Overall I wish I did not stay here and after telling the sales manager of all the problems I hope they can rememdy them. The hotel has great potential.
Don't waste your time unless you pay under 100RM for a seaview double room with breakfast etc!!
There was two good things, the view and location next to the hawker food court for a great cheap meal or 3!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Naza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naza Hotel Georgetown
- Naza Hotel Penang/George Town