“Nice place. Good food, very friendly staff”

Kopitan at Armenian St Heritage Hotel
Ranked #184 of 983 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nice place. Good food, very friendly staff. The ice tea with honey is one of the best ice tea I have ever had. You can eat all kinds of food here. Western and also asian. The manager is really friendly and helpfull. Great place to visit when you are in Georgetown.

4  Thank inesjas

Reviewed January 7, 2014

When I first visited the restaurant I found the breakfast choices limiting and also the vegetarian options for main meals or lunches very limited. I visited a second time and the manager mentioned that he has had other vegetarian meal requests/inquiries so he showed me some protein substitute soya product that he had bought, and he offered to make me a meal to my liking with noodles and vegetables too. I felt like a well looked after, respected customer here so I would say this is a good place for tasty food with great customer service. Terima Kasih! :-)

3  Thank Katy P
Kopitan139, Guest Relations Manager at Kopitan at Armenian St Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your patronage. We are dedicated and delighted to giving the highest level of service possible! We are pleased to inform you that we are offering over 20 types of breakfast for you to choose, ranging from Nasi Lemak Kampong, Curry chicken with toast, Omega Egg, Scramble egg with toast, various other types of Toast breads, club sandwich, English breakfast, Chicken Bolognese, Our famous Penang Curry Noodle, Penang Spicy Prawn Noodle and various types of deserts.

We value your patronage and we are endeavor to prepare any meals which are "Halal" & are not in our Menu. We would like to be able to maintain this record!

I'd be happy to hear from you if there's any way at all I can offer during your next visit. You are very important to us and I'd welcome the opportunity to personally service you.

koh

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Lovely, clean, good service, great wifi, excellent coffee. Trip advisor has really got to get over the notion a review must have a minimum of 100 characters.

2  Thank brucetaub

Thank you for your patronage and you are important to us. I wish the greatest happiness for you during your trip. May the New Year bring you continued good health, happiness, and prosperity.
koh

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Kopitan Classic; good place to work from if you're a digital nomad. Food holds up to the standard Malaysian cuisine: excellent.

3  Thank MikeNoises
Kopitan139, Guest Relations Manager at Kopitan at Armenian St Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that you like our food and our restaurant environment. We endeavour toprovide world class food at 1 star price. Our food are of famous local cuisine, such as Penang Spicy Prawn noodle, Nasi Lemak, Cendol and Penang Curry noodle.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Well, this was my first visit to Kopitan Classic. And what can i say.. a word "Awesome" Honestly, I really enjoyed my dinner. Nasi Lemak Special was taste good and made me satisfied.The food was wonderful together with an outstanding customer service. The atmosphere was well-decorated too.Thanks for having such a great meal and I hope to pay here a visit again.

5  Thank Ran217