“Poor service”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Malaysia
“Poor service”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Ambiance is nice but unfortunately service is really bad. I called to make a booking for 15 but when we arrived we were given a table enough to fit 8 ppl. Asked the waiters n waitress but all they did was shook their head saying there's nothing they could do. So we asked for tables to be arranged up in the open air area and again the request was ignored. They were more interested in getting the orders at the counter than giving a good service.
Drinks were also served wrongly to our tables and when we informed the waitress she frowned and took the drinks away.
Business was good despite the bad service, lucky them but I'm a true believe in paying for service tax and getting the service I had paid. Will not be back again,

• Visited January 2014

Penang Island, Malaysia
“Great artworks and ambience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Great ambience and artworks around the bar. Food is reasonably good but they need to have more variety

• Visited November 2013
“disappoint of the coffee n foods”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

good atmosphere but overprice of the food, coffee taste so so only, nothing special. tried their breakfast really disappoint, tasteless n overprice !

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great coffee, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere of the place - just like back home and the coffee is really good- exceeded our expectations here. I ordered a chicken avocado dish, generously portioned and super yummy. The wait time on the food and coffee was not long and the place was packed! Super impressed :)

Carlsbad, California
“OK coffee, terrible service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was just looking for a place to sit down out of the sun and have an iced coffee. This place looked very nice,with a retro design and good ambiance.

I went to the counter to order, and the barrista kept wanting to give me a white coffee, or an iced mocha with milk. I explained to him that I wanted a black coffee with chocolate. He finally agreed that was possible after I explained how to make it.

THIRTY-TWO minutes after I ordered, my coffee arrived. The place was not very busy, just dreadfully inefficient. There were two other tables with people having a full breakfast, and I noticed their meals came very slowly as well. There were three servers working, not just one.

The coffee was OK, nothing special.

• Visited December 2013