1,044 results
All reviews argus suite rain shower argus lane boutique hotel antique shop peranakan food terrace houses beautiful hotel peranakan style in house restaurant complimentary afternoon tea four poster antique furniture wet room small pool historic georgetown small hotel
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

A little oasis in the middle of a busy chaotic town, far better than the large chain hotels and just perfect to return to at the end of a busy day of sight seeing in a hot and dusty town.
Rooms to a very high standard as is the breakfast.
The hotel has taken things to the next level with complimentary juices in the fridge, mosquito lamps and room spray. Really couldn't fault this well run hotel in any way.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loobyBucks
Reviewed November 18, 2016

A truly wonderful hotel. The staff are absolutely lovely and very helpful. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and the bathroom is huge. I would have liked face flannels to be available and did not see a waste bin. Minor things. It was my husbands birthday and the staff had decorated our bed with flowers and this carried on at dinner with a small cake and candle. The food was absolutely delicious. We had an early start when we left and ordered our breakfast the night before for the start of service, another thoughtful gesture. Loved it and would never stay anywhere else in Penang.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2016

This hotel oozes luxury.

The entire hotel, rooms and bathrooms are beautiful, spacious, clean and immaculate.

The staff are so friendly and helpful - we really enjoyed meeting everyone. We were given some great advice for things to do and where to eat in Penang.

Breakfast is delicious, I tried the roti canai and french toast and would definitely recommend both.

We ate at the restaurant one evening and the food was incredible. Good vegetarian options!

Thank you Seven Terraces for making our stay so special. We hope to return some day!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sierrapebbly
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Two friends had spotted this beautiful hotel and restaurant while walking round the town. As an evening destination it was truly memorable for the originality of the Nonya menu, the great service and the timeless atmosphere. Big recommend.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hugh M
Reviewed November 10, 2016

This 7 day stay was my second - a return trip because I loved it so much 2 years ago - and I knew I could recharge after an himalayan adventure. The surroundings are restrained luxury and the service was superb - I did not have to ask for a thing and my needs seemed to be anticipated.

The room was an Argus apartment with all amenities and beautiful chinese and peranakan antiques. I followed this with a 5 star stay in Singapore and this was over-rated, over-charged and without friendliness or "soul" - I would never go back to the top Singapore hotel but would return to Seven Terraces in a flash.

I have just recommended this beautiful place to 3 friends and colleagues - I have lovely memories of the staff and the place.

Room Tip: Argus apartment - there is an on suite upstairs
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo