1) Warm hospitality by all staffs
2) Good location within the heart of Georgetown
3) Nice ambience
4) Experience Peranakan culture
5) Antique and rustic furnishing
6) Big room and unique living
7) Good food and complimentary tea snacks
8) Nice bar with full list
9) Not the traditional buffet breakfast. A nice list of east and west menu. Good serving too.
10) Nice bed and pillow
11) Large bathroom!
Could have gone on but better not bored you. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven terraces Hotel is a grand row of seven C19th Anglo Chinese terraces. The hotel is situated in one of Penang’s finest and most intact heritage streets which is in the very heart of the World Heritage Site and next door to the 1810 Goddess of Mercy Temple with just a few minutes walk from all the major icons. It successfully captures and celebrates the spirit of this world heritage town and its unique Peranakan culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seven Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Terraces Penang/George Town