(1) Beautiful renovated hotel with pretty antique furniture.
(2) Food was very good. Room rate includes western breakfast which was good. There is a restuarant that serves peranakan food with a western interpretation. Very original and well done. Chef is obviously talented.
(3) Room was big. Good value considering size of room.
(4) Excellent hotel map with suggested walks and stalls/resturants to try.
(5) Cosy bar with nice cocktails.
(6) Small swimming pool for a refreshing afternoon swim.
(7) Free afternoon tea.
(1) Rooms at Stewart lane side can be nosiy. The piano from the downstairs restaurant can be heard at night, and in the morning, there is traffic noise in that there are motorbikes. It is quiet in the middle of the night as the road outside is just a one lane road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven terraces Hotel is a grand row of seven C19th Anglo Chinese terraces. The hotel is situated in one of Penang’s finest and most intact heritage streets which is in the very heart of the World Heritage Site and next door to the 1810 Goddess of Mercy Temple with just a few minutes walk from all the major icons. It successfully captures and celebrates the spirit of this world heritage town and its unique Peranakan culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seven Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Terraces Penang/George Town