Nice Hotel in the middle of busy city of Georgetown! We love it!!
We stayed here 3D/2N with my family, and we think it a nicely decorated hotel and peaceful.
1. Hotel was in the middle of town but yet you still feel like you are not :)
2. Nice room - Retro old style of Baba and Nyonya setting
3. Our room just in front of the swimming pool - kids love it!
4. Friendly staff and very helpful
5. Nice simple breakfast - With local Asian foods they will change everyday.
6. I was impress with the decoration of this hotel and room.
NEED IMPROVEMENT / MY SUGGESTION
1. No Fridge - Need some small fridge in the room.
2. Only serve foods for breakfast - Suggestion to serve some foods for lunch and dinner
simple one will do.
3. Need a phone in the room :) - I personally think should have that
4. Wifi connectivity need some improvement - signal was not good in our room.
5. Need to have some complimentary coffee or tea in the room.
Overall it was a good stay for us, and recommend this hotel for couple and family.
Next time would love to try their other hotel, Noordin Mews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noordin Mews is a private boutique hotel in the historical Georgetown Penang with the added advantage of a lovely swimming pool. The hotel located just one street away from good shopping (Komtar, Prangin Mall and 1st Avenue) and Penang Bus Terminal (Komtar). We are just minutes walk away to all the heritage attractions of historical Georgetown and the various eclectic dining options that Penang is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Noordin Mews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noordin Mews Penang/George Town