longing to have a holiday in the beautiful island in Malaysia - Penang. Heard so much about the city, people and culture. Finally, my dream comes true having to get a surprise from my dad. And, we are staying at one of the most historical hotels in Penang, Eastern & Oriental Hotel.
We stayed for 4 nights and the trip was fantastic, especially the room which was so spacious and we could literally playing hide and seek. The peak of the event non the less on the superb breakfast we had at the coffeehouse. We enjoyed so much!
Thanks for the wonderful service rendered for me and my family and we definitely will be returning in near future and recommending it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. For well over a century, this remarkable hotel - known simply as 'The E&O' to generations of travellers - has stood as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era. In many ways, it has also come to represent Penang itself; its story inextricably woven into the island's history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveller's treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as The Pearl Of the Orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eastern & Oriental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastern And Oriental Hotel
- Eastern Oriental Georgetown
- Eastern & Oriental Hotel Penang/George Town