It's a simple hotel, not a very brand new, but it sits on great location.
There are plenty of foods around, near to massage place, etc etc.
I was driving there so I don't really eat around there, but saw a lot of bars, restaurants and convenience stores.
The furnitures are a bit old, but all working as it supposed to. So there is no complain at all.
The room size is not so bid, but not so small either. (I will put the pic later).
Car park quite little, but we always get the spot. Sometimes only left 1 or 2 spots. So, no complain at all too on this.
I don't really have special impression, but I don't mind coming back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport, 5 minutes drive to Penang Ferry terminal, 5-10 minutes walk to nearby tourist attractions such as street arts and UNESCO heritage trails, 15-minutes walk to Chowrasta market and Mydin Hypermarket, 20-minutes walk to Komtar/Prangin Mall/1st Avenue Mall, 20-minutes walk to Esplanade/Beach Street and the Red Garden Hawker Centre is located just opposite the hotel. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town