Good location :
1) Macalister Road is just nearby, which lots of local stalls to taste the whole Penang.
2) shopping malls and local products/souvenir shops can be found within walking distance.
1) the card holder which you need to insert key to on the room power was under maintanence.
2) bathroom old and dark
3) comfy bed but stain found on one of the pillow
excellent breakfast at island cafe:
1) wide choice of selection with international and local food
2) fresh and hot food refill every now and then
will i return again? yes, but cant wait to see refurbishment to be a modern hotel like other traders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Penang is known as the Pearl of the Orient. It's an island-city, dotted with untouched historic architecture down every street. Whether it's diving into the deep blue sea or strolling through the streets of history, Penang is inspiring - I can't wait to show you. Hotel Jen Penang is located in George Town. It is close to the city's prime commercial, business and shopping areas. Penang International Airport and Bayan Lepas Industrial Zone are only 15 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Jen Penang by Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Georgetown
- Hotel Jen Penang By Shangri-La George Town