“Fun restaurant!”

Ranked #7 of 77 Coffee & Tea in George Town
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Micke's was a nice, cheap place to pop into for dinner. The staff was friendly, and I really enjoyed eating on old school desks. A great spot to check out!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Small and cosy place with small desk like the one we had back in school days. The place was very crowded during dinnertime. Friendly owner and staff. We went there for dinner. We ordered grilled chicken spaghetti, mushroom pizza, mushroom soup, aglio olio and ice blended passion fruit with banana. We have a wonderful dinner. The only setback is the tiny place and the dimmed light.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Two nights in Georgetown, and two dinners at Micke's. The tiny place is easily overlooked and we ended there the first night by chance, however we enjoyed the first meal thouroughly. The Patron is very talkative and enthusiastic, and gladly spends time talking with his guest. Allround pleasant experience and definitely recommandable catering a small but diverse menu with western and local dishes.

1  Thank Martin K
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends ended up going to micke's place between us, everyday! That we where in George Town (5days) it's just a little restaurant but the home cooked food to order is well worth going, the people that own and run the place are so welcoming and make you feel at home. I can't fault the place and would come back when I come back to George Town!

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Good, tasty homemade everything. My favourites were the spag Bol, lemon drop toast, ice tea and brownie with Ice cream. I did try at least 3 other dishes, all very well cooked. The family are amazing, kind and welcoming. Made me feel right at home. Do not go if u are in a rush! Everything is made fresh to order. While you wait, take in all the cool musings and quotes of other travellers on the walls, of which I had the privilege of adding to. ;) such a pleasure to be part of micke's place *****