“We're on the wall!”

Ranked #7 of 75 Coffee & Tea in George Town
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Two nights in Georgetown, and two dinners at Micke's. The tiny place is easily overlooked and we ended there the first night by chance, however we enjoyed the first meal thouroughly. The Patron is very talkative and enthusiastic, and gladly spends time talking with his guest. Allround pleasant experience and definitely recommandable catering a small but diverse menu with western and local dishes.

1  Thank Martin K

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends ended up going to micke's place between us, everyday! That we where in George Town (5days) it's just a little restaurant but the home cooked food to order is well worth going, the people that own and run the place are so welcoming and make you feel at home. I can't fault the place and would come back when I come back to George Town!

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Good, tasty homemade everything. My favourites were the spag Bol, lemon drop toast, ice tea and brownie with Ice cream. I did try at least 3 other dishes, all very well cooked. The family are amazing, kind and welcoming. Made me feel right at home. Do not go if u are in a rush! Everything is made fresh to order. While you wait, take in all the cool musings and quotes of other travellers on the walls, of which I had the privilege of adding to. ;) such a pleasure to be part of micke's place *****

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We went there as our hotel was near. A good restaurant, with a good food and a friendly waiter. The walls full with writings from the guests were interesting. Only we found the prices to be just a little bit expensive for what you get. Anyway, worth giving it a try.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We were disappointed. The reviews indicate a very good restaurant, It was average. Moreover there is only 3 malais dishes to select from ! But you can get pizza.

2  Thank J D