Comparing other places in Georgetown 210 RM for 3-bedroom accomodation is ok. Location is also very good. Disapoitment - kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen is not a kitchen in fact - it`s only place to eat (for two person only) with the fridge and water. No oven, kitchen equipment etc., so you cannot prepare even small meal. Bathroom is really small - it is hard to close the door, when you are inside with the child, for exapmle. That`s why only 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ar Raudhah Suites & Hotel is an apartment concept hotel which have three rooms. Situated in fashionable Penang Malaysia, within easy walking distance of Komtar, Chulia St. and Little India. Close to the shopping areas of Gurney Plaza and 1st Avenue. Equipped with an air-conditioner, a LED flat-screen, and kitchen with refrigerator and coffee/tea maker. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Fort Cornwallis, Teochew Temple, and Padang Kota Lama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and Booking.com so you can book your Ar-Raudhah Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An-Nur Ancasa Express @ Georgetown Hotel Georgetown
- Ar-Raudhah Suites & Hotel Penang/George Town