“Lovely place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in George Town
Stardust Guest House
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Spotless, comfy, friendly and cheap! We loved our 6 night stay at this lovely guesthouse. Everything you need as a traveller was catered for here. Warm showers, internet, excellent laundry, cheap food and beer! Also, perfect location to explore Penang. Great place.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This was an awesome place to stay and see
George Town. Right in the centre of china town. Walking distance to the lon distance bus stop and jetty. We stayed here for 3 nights and the staff were supper friendly. We met some great people and the guest house is their home if they can help they will. Clean rooms, hot showers and free wifi.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Wow! One of the best places i have ever stay! Cheap accommodation, very clean, good cheap internet connection, very pleasant cafe-restaurant and most friendly staff! We had such a luck to celebrate owners birthday. I must stay staff in Stardust is one of the best i have ever met. We got for free some fruit, cake, owner took us to port for free and invited us for breakfast, simply fantastic hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stardust is the best. It has very clean rooms and bathroom, fast free wifi, good food and it is reasonably priced. To top all that off, Stardust has the nicest staff i've ever encoutered anywhere on my travels. These guys bent over backwards to help me out of a tight spot. Seriously, they went above and beyond the call of duty for me. I highly recommend staying here you will not regret it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2012

After our horrible experience at the Banana Guesthouse, we stayed here.

What a difference! The owners are really friendly and made our stay very pleasant. The rooms and showers are clean (you could even smell that the room was cleaned, never had this before). Every a/c room was already taken and they only had one fan room left (we were here during a malaysian holiday and every guesthouse was fully booked), but they would keep an eye on an a/c room if someone would check out. It's also nice that you can buy food (also breakfast) at their restaurant/cafe downstairs.

We would really recommend this guesthouse!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We spend three nights in Stardust guest house. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were big enough and very clean. Cheap rates, good location. Overall it was a good experience.

If you are light sleeper, near by mosque or the next door neighbor might wake you up.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you need some laundry service while in Georgetown Penang, this is the place you should go to...

I brought my laundry here twice, and they really did a good job. I sent the laundry to wash at noon and I got them back at my hotel (yes, they can send to your hotel, you don't have to come back here to collect your laundry) in the late afternoon, all clean, ironed and folded neatly!

I think the laundry fee is 5 rm per kilo.

Can't comment about the room or their restaurant as I wasn't staying or eaten here, but I would like to credit their laundry service as I was really happy and satisfied with their laundry service...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo