Tripadvisor

Review of The Guitarist 71

The Guitarist 71
Ranked #835 of 1,296 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

This place was has a place us to sit and welcomed us the guy at the door . We order With some drink and strawberry shisha they have only ( MİNT- strawberry - and one more thing I can’t remember the name) drink come out after 10 mins which we ordered only a beer and red bull nothing have to make speCial like a coltail.
After around 35-40 mins shisha was out I’m sure they forget to make ours because after us some
More customers order come and ordered shisha they get before us , but we don’t complain that time it’s fine they are busy!! When our shisha come to table I smoke it once I totally know it’s not strawberry it’s a MINT! , called the guy who was just checking ladies tables doesn’t care about us I’m just told him maybe it’s a mistake it’s a MINT one not strawberry shisha. He smoke the shisha and said ya ‘ ah yeah it’s have a little bit mint inside ‘ we just laughed and said we don’t ask for any Mint we ask for strawberry only . He said okay and change for us!! Which is he must make!

After at all the we about the check bill , normal shisha is 25R they charged us 35R . We call the guy and said shisha was 25 on menu , why it’s 35 on the bill . He said they change up the prices . I just got angry and paid the bill and left this bad experience. They are just look for foreigners we had a couple next to us they also got same problem . They are just fooling people around !!

BEWARE PEOPLE ! Don’t get scammed !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed October 14, 2019

I am drunk. Best place to get drunk. Will be back 100% forever and ever- service great and made best friends for life 12/10

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

It’s a nice place to have a beer outside. Toilets are disgusting. There were 20 garbage bags stored inside near the toilet. Toilet did not flush.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Nice place. I dropped my full drink and they replaced it immediately for free without me asking. Nice place, very accommodating

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Busy bar in the heart of the Love Lane action. Good service, nice staff but let down by one thing - the toilets. Urgh. DISGUSTING. They look and smell like they never been cleaned. Puts me off drinking enough beer to have to use them. Sort it out guys...

Date of visit: February 2019