We can really recommend the Mango Tree Place for your stay in Penang, especially for families and couples:
Service: personalized, very kind, efficient and simple (Thank you Kelvin!). We spent Christmas there and were offered a nice cake to celebrate. The little thing that makes the difference.
Rooms: comfortable and clean. Great concept to have rooms in refurbished Malaysian houses, you really feel like a local! We stayed in the Garden suite which was perfect for a family of 3 with a 8 months old babyboy.
Surroundings: lots of eateries and good restaurants nearby. To plan your visits, simply ask the staff the same morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in a quiet area of town just outside the hustle and bustle of the center.Mango Tree Place in Georgetown,Malaysia provides guests with the perfect getaway spot to really relax and enjoy your vacation. This 3 star Boutique Bed & Breakfast is just a 10 minute walk to a wide array of restaurants, shops and cafes so finding something to do is easier than ever. Guests of the Mango Tree Place will enjoy an intimate setting with the friendly staff who are more than willing to lend you a helping hand and give you insider tips on all the historic sights of Georgetown. So, get ready to explore this UNESCO World Heritage city. Great location and surroundings, professional staff and useful facilities make this Georgetown Boutique B&B an unbeatable place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mango Tree Place - Townhouse 1934 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Tree Place Hotel Georgetown
- Mango Tree Place - Townhouse 1934 Penang/George Town