Stayed at this beautiful colonial property over chinese new year. The place was tastefully restored. It felt like a home more than anything else. What set this experience apart was the great hospitality bestowed upon me and my partner. I am sure every guests felt the same way. Raj was great. Ever so helpful and attentive but never intrusive.
We also had the pleasure to meet up with Jim & Jo who were gracious and friendly. I can't express my gratitude to Jim enough for his tireless help when I called him (after I had checked out and heading home) as I had locked my car keys in. Jim arranged for a very competent locksmith to my aid. My partner and I are still very thankful for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned,restored black and white Edwardian Anglo-Malay bungalow. On the site of a former plantation and set in half an acre of tropical garden with a swimming pool. This house offers classy colonial bed and breakfast,with just six suites.Located in a quiet residential street but well within walking distance to Georgetown. Clove Hall offers a unique experience, privacy, personalised service and modern comforts.Car and driver can be arranged for transfers. Tours can also be arranged. Many restaurants serving local food are within ten minutes walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clove Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clove Hall Hotel Georgetown
- Clove Hall Penang/George Town