Coming back to Penang since October 2012, I stayed at Clove Hall Boutique Hotel for part of my time here. Again I have to say the service and accommodation was excellent. The decor and environment is full of tasteful antiquities from the past. I look forward to my future stay there on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned,restored black and white Edwardian Anglo-Malay bungalow. On the site of a former plantation and set in half an acre of tropical garden with a swimming pool. This house offers classy colonial bed and breakfast,with just six suites.Located in a quiet residential street but well within walking distance to Georgetown. Clove Hall offers a unique experience, privacy, personalised service and modern comforts.Car and driver can be arranged for transfers. Tours can also be arranged. Many restaurants serving local food are within ten minutes walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clove Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clove Hall Hotel Georgetown
- Clove Hall Penang/George Town