This is the second time I stayed at this Tune Hotel. Room is small but good enough for one person. The room is clean and tidy, great shower, comfortable double bed, safety box, ceiling fan. Excellent value for money if you book early when they have promotional rates. Location is pretty good, close to bus stop, food court, star bucks, supermarket, komtar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang George Town