With the price I paid (USD 15)its really value for money, room without any TV and window but with a fan, lobby on second floor. Location is convenience food, food food, behind hotel, front by the side there is a food court, walking distance you have a supermarket. Public transport to town is nearby. Room was dusty with the sink water flow very slow. As always you need to pay for amenities here towel, AC etc. Overall worth for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang George Town