First time staying with Tune Hotel. We just needed a place to spend the night while we're out during the day. Hence a very basic and budget accommodation sufficed and this hotel was good value as it's cheap, clean and comfortable. Extra amenities and services are available at a la carte/packaged prices e.g. air-conditioning, towel, toiletries, etc. Location is within walking distance of good eating places and malls. We have our own car but parking within the hotel compound is limited and rather expensive so we just parked at the road side. My only complain is that we could hear almost everything that goes on outside our room e.g. footsteps, people talking, doors slamming. I believe noise level can be minimized if the corridors were carpeted. Overall it was a pleasant stay if you're looking for a budget place to spend the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tune Hotel George Town Penang is conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tune Hotel George Town Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel George Town Penang