We move to room with good view in 2nd day, the room is better. Clean, very affordable price. We got 300 myr only for 5 days stay. I think they should have TV (even pay), like another Tune Hotels in Malaysia or Bali. And the Internet should be not 24 hours continuously, like the AC. Because impossible we will use 24 hours continuously. Normally we will use evening after comeback from the Tour then continue again next evening. There's nice food between the hotel and new world park, the lunch is very nice. Recommend!!!
Overall nice hotels!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang George Town