Booked twin room for me and my friend and was surprised - in a good way. The room was big and very comfortable. During our stay, Thaipusam parade was held just outside our hotel and fortunately our room was not affected by the sound (Luckily we were given the room facing the backside of the hotel)
Location-wise, awesome! Walked just 15minutes to the Chowrasta, near KOMTAR and 1st avenue mall and 15minutes driving to Gurney.
Overall, had a pleasant stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tune Hotel Downtown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Downtown Penang George Town